e the blog o' moosh
 

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Edith To Win!

Or Dawn.
I am getting quite shamefully hooked on Fame Academy. I have voted and everything. Well, it's for charidee after all. I can't quite bring myself to stay up for the voting part, but the performance part is quite entertaining.
Anyway, back to normality after Red Nose Day which is Friday. Which, coincidentally, is also my 26th birthday! For which, I am doing hee haw, as usual. I am sure there will be a big surprise party and I will have to practice my "oh, you shouldn't have!" face. Hmmm, yeah right.
New shoes are a god given basic human right which should be exercised at every available opportunity.
Here endeth the sermon.

posted by Claire @ 3/08/2005 09:57:00 pm | 0 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant