e the blog o' moosh
 

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Things That Annoy Me

1. People who have had all day to ask you a question but wait until you have just put your headphones
on to get round to it.
2. Inappropriate use of the letter k - e.g. Kwik Fit, Krazy Kaps.
3. People who don't say please and thank you
4. People who say, can I ask you something, and then you say, not now, come back later, I am busy and
they then say, oh well, it was just... blah blah blah. If I am busy, then I am not going to listen.
5. Being able to think of a gazillion things for lists like these, but forgetting them all before I get a pen or
to my keyboard!

posted by Claire @ 8/03/2005 09:55:00 pm | 0 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant