e the blog o' moosh
 

Friday, December 23, 2005

Penguins are birds too.

oh lordy.

shoot me. now.

Work Christmas party last nite and man am I suffering this morning. I promised myself that I would take it easy, just a few glasses of wine with dinner, but ended up doing shots of tequila with my colleagues. And now I wish to be buried at sea.

Seems to have been all sorts of scandalous behaviour of a romantic nature taking place under our noses last nite, but I did not notice it at all. I was too busy telling everyone I loved them and drinking red wine. Oh god.

Was a good nite tho and I only had to dance once!

posted by Claire @ 12/23/2005 10:45:00 am | 0 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant