e the blog o' moosh
 

Friday, March 03, 2006

That looks a lot like a fishcake.

Friday again. It's been a long week. That is usually what I would say on a Friday, but it's inexplicably true this week especially. Time always seems to pass more slowly when you are hotly anticipating something, I guess.

The weekend is stretching out in front of me and for once I have NOTHING planned. At least, I don't think I do anyway. I suppose I should really do something worthwhile, save a few otters or something, but in reality, I will probably spend it sitting on the sofa, spending quality time with Sky and the newly-rediscovered Gameboy Advance.

It snowed today! But sadly, it's all melted now, booooo.

posted by Claire @ 3/03/2006 05:40:00 pm | 2 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Comments:

At 1:31 am GMT, Blogger Lefty said...

you are lagging, technology-wise, when it comes to hand-held game systems. the jawa has been rocking the nintendo ds since christmas.

 
At 4:26 pm GMT, Blogger Claire said...

Yep, I am waaaay behind on the hand held consoles - but it does me fine. We're addicted to Zoo Puzzle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant