e the blog o' moosh
 

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Stop! Enough knickerbocker wisecracks!






Oh look how cute this angel bunny is!

This is now mar-c's most proud possession after we tracked it down, hiding out in France. It arrived yesterday and has yet to leave her side.
Look how cute it is in the new bunny shoes, fresh off the needles!

Today I learnt about the macro setting on our new camera. It has helped me take a picture of the elusive Mr T finger puppet which guards my pens from maurauding paws:

I took a picture of my little cactus too to practice ...

posted by Claire @ 7/20/2006 04:58:00 pm | 0 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant