e the blog o' moosh
 

Sunday, September 17, 2006

And he says... "I wiped my hands on the curtains"!



Here be the finished Mr Dangly Monkey. Sadly, at the party on Saturday evening I jokingly said that some guy could have him. Even more sadly, he took me at my jokey word and made off into the night with him. Distraught am I! This is the only picture I have of him in his finished state. I guess I will just have to start on a brother or sister for him this evening! I'm thinking a disco monkey might be good ...

If you see this monkey please call 0898 MONK-EEEY to report the sighting.

posted by Claire @ 9/17/2006 01:00:00 pm | 4 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Comments:

At 2:34 pm GMT, Blogger Jo said...

I think I spotted your monkey in Mauchline on Sunday listening to Wedding bands and trying on dresses... I believe he is still in the area.

 
At 6:48 pm GMT, Blogger marceline said...

I think I saw him getting into a car with a shady looking man who had some puppies.

 
At 10:23 am GMT, Blogger Catherine Black said...

I spoke to the said stuffed toy on his departure, he said - and I'm quoting, "I'm tired of monkeying around. Oooh be doo."

 
At 11:55 am GMT, Blogger Claire said...

Thank you all for the sightings. I am on to Monkeypol now to try and reunite him with his friend Sock Monkey. Stay tuned for more news, as it happens!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant