e the blog o' moosh
 

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Have you still got my sachet of salad cream?

Last nite, as a break from knitting the rabbits , I had a bit of a winter knitting jump-start session.

I made:


A sludgy green coloured mp3/phone-cosy.






A "sea thistle" coloured mp3/phone-cosy. (The colours are washed out here, see below for close up)







I also made this grey hat, which is made from such soft wool, I could have fell asleep on it face first. However, it turned out to be a child's hat, as it was on quite small needles. I haven't had such a productive evening since Noah was a boy!

I also had dinner made by Lee which was quite the most delightful thing I've had ... well, since the last time he cooked. Rosemary lamb meatballs with lemon, red pepper and chickpea rice with grilled aubergines. Mmmmm.

Lex also informed me that I did have an RSS feed on my blog all along, I just didn't know it. And neither would you dear readers, unless you were a Level 5 geek like he clearly is (only joking!). But he has revolutionalised my life with his insider knowledge, and I hope to revolutionalise yours with this. Enjoy!

posted by Claire @ 9/13/2006 07:39:00 am | 2 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Comments:

At 7:10 pm GMT, Blogger marceline said...

ooh, I like the hat! will it fit my tiny head?

and you can put me in the geek corner with alex. at least I don't look at peoples' website source code and offer advice like a friend of mine did to me.

 
At 12:45 pm GMT, Blogger Claire said...

I think it's too tiny even for your mini-noggin. I will get some more wool tho and do another. I had you in mind when I saw the wool, funnily enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant