e the blog o' moosh
 

Thursday, September 14, 2006

How can you confuse an acronym with an ecosystem?

(Back in verdana)

The crafting continued again last nite:














The phone cosy looks wonky, but it's not. I love the way the wool has made it look like I spent ages getting those stripes right - I didn't, it just happened. I can't get blogger to behave itself with uploading photos, so they are all higgeldy.

Crafting was interrupted by me having to lie down from laughing so much, Muttley-style at Lee's costume for Saturday nite's party - all will be revealed!

posted by Claire @ 9/14/2006 07:38:00 am | 1 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Comments:

At 12:17 pm GMT, Blogger Jo said...

I'm so pleased you used that wool I got! I literally had no human use for it. Looking good my friend xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant