e the blog o' moosh
 

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

10 things you didn't know you didn't know

  1. I'd rather have a toasted bagel than a slice of toasted bread.
  2. I have never been on television, but I have been on radio twice.
  3. My favourite colour used to be brown, but now it's green.
  4. I love the smell of bleach.
  5. I am scared of the dark.
  6. I have trouble saying the word domino aloud.
  7. I've had my big toenails surgically removed.
  8. I read books faster than you.
  9. I don't like marmite.
  10. I got the mumps when I was 25.

posted by Claire @ 10/24/2006 12:09:00 pm | 0 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant