e the blog o' moosh
 

Monday, October 30, 2006

How come your cups are so clean? Mine go brown after a while.


Swap Parcel #2
Originally uploaded by mooshimooshisan.

If your name is on this list, you should expect a parcel very soon:

Lea Ann
Adeline
Diana
Liz

Not disclosing who is getting this parcel, but I wish it were me!

I have conjunctivitis. I am not happy. I am going home to coory in, it's inky black out there and not even 6pm!

posted by Claire @ 10/30/2006 05:28:00 pm | 2 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Comments:

At 5:15 am GMT, Blogger Tracy said...

Oh, so sorry about the icky eye and the dark black sky. I'm sorry, it just came out as a rhyme, it wasn't a plan.
Anyway... someone is about to get very lucky with that package, how great!

 
At 10:11 am GMT, Blogger cake&pie said...

Hey Claire.....I was reading about your Polish restaurant hell, and wondered.......have you read the book MOLVANIA? If not, it is pant-pissingly funny! You must get it! FOPP have it, I think.

Hmmmm.......I'm looking forward to my parcel with glee! I keep shopping for swaps, it's getting a bit OTT! Lots of stuff to send you.

Liz xxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant