e the blog o' moosh
 

Friday, November 24, 2006

I didn't hear my phone. Therefore I could not answer it.

How could I have forgotten to blog about this - it's satsuma season!

I am quite enamoured with the little citrus guys. But only satsumas. No clementines, mandarins, tangerines. Got to be satsumas. There are some philistines out there who will tell you there's no difference. But there so is. Satsumas are looser of skin, not so tart. A bit like me, arf arf.

Today, I discovered this - my dream fabric. I think I have died and gone to sock monkey heaven.

posted by Claire @ 11/24/2006 07:01:00 pm | 0 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant