e the blog o' moosh
 

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's no good, someone's already done the Sudoku.


Pumpkins!
Originally uploaded by mooshimooshisan.

I have been to Ikea twice in 2 days. Shoot me.

We had pumpkins on the doorstep last nite which seemed to scare off most of the local kids - anyone wanting a hundredweight of fruit salad bars, let me know.

My eyes are still red and itchy and angry and scaly and ugh.

My work has gone into meltdown.

On the upside, I have done most of my crimbo shopping and it's not even a whole day thru November yet.

I am away home again to lie in a darkened room and panic about making things.

posted by Claire @ 11/01/2006 05:32:00 pm | 0 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant