e the blog o' moosh
 

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Mama Mia is shit. There's no plot.

Oh, I got my hair cut too - about an inch or so hacked off. It's shoulder length now. A bit too short I think, but it grows so quickly, that it won't be long before it's swinging about again.

Did I mention I got a fabulous cardigan in Asda for £11.20? If not, you're the last person on earth I haven't yet told! I have it on in this photo - along with the fab and cosy monkey mittens from a swap (that look a bit more like stoats I think!).

posted by Claire @ 11/28/2006 07:09:00 pm | 3 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Comments:

At 5:08 am GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice cardie. Like the mitts, too.

 
At 9:07 pm GMT, Blogger Claire said...

why thank you! the mitts are v cosy

 
At 10:43 am GMT, Blogger Jo said...

I think they look like foxes... or perhaps doberman heads

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant