e the blog o' moosh
 

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Who wants to win a stuffed bear or a goldfish?


Christmas Crafts, Nov 2006
Originally uploaded by mooshimooshisan.

Last nite chez Brown was spent alternately eating supernoodles, watching Celtic get royally humped by Benfica and making these bad boys.

Tonite I will be:

Eating pie
Knitting something
Worrying about having to have another blood test next week to discover if I am diabetic or not

posted by Claire @ 11/02/2006 04:41:00 pm | 3 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Comments:

At 12:14 am GMT, Blogger Tracy said...

They're adorable! Geez, I guess I should get moving on the Christmas preperation too, huh? It really isn't far off at all!

 
At 1:50 pm GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo blogger is allowing me to comment? What have I done to deserve this? They're lovely. I have done flip all for Christmas and even less for anything else. I hope the Toon is ok at the weekend, i will feel responsible if it is not. Go to Greggs and get a stottie is my advice.

 
At 1:51 pm GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the above was me, if you hadn't guessed. Anonymous indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant