e the blog o' moosh
 

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

You can buy a nativity scene in Woolworths. They throw in the kids.


Swap from Thailand
Originally uploaded by mooosh.

I've received a few swap parcels lately - this one courtesy of Liz in Northern Thailand. What a great monkey!

I've sent out 3 parcels this week - Shalyn, Tracy and Krista, be on the look out! Looking forwards to some more parcels and then swapping rest over Crimbo!

Craft fairs were good this weekend, exceeded my loose target which is always a winner. I got so much accomplished this weekend - almost finished my Crimbo shopping, wrapped it all and made all my Crimbo cards AND wrote and addressed them. Sadly all this exertion did not agree with me - shortly after cleaning the bathroom, my lungs filled with phlegm and I could not breath for the next 36 hours. I spent Monday having my gammy eyes get worse and alternately not breathing and watching cash in the attic.

Back to work today to discover a mountain of things to be done with no time to be doing them in. Roll on Crimble and TEN DAYS OFF!

posted by Claire @ 11/28/2006 07:08:00 pm | 2 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Comments:

At 7:23 pm GMT, Blogger Tracy said...

Explain this "Crimbo" thing to me. I'm guessing it's Christmas but is this a UK or a Moosh phrase?

 
At 9:07 pm GMT, Blogger Claire said...

Crimbo is indeed just another name for Christmas - it's a British thing mostly :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant