e the blog o' moosh
 

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I dont' know if he was gay, but he was immaculately dressed.


Crimble Tree!
Originally uploaded by mooosh.

No reply from trade service direct as yet. I await with baited breath.

Actually, I await with flu-ridden, lurgy-laced breath. For I have found a new depth of flu-like pain to sink to and it's not nice. I have spent the last 2 days at home on the sofa alternately wanting to die and coughing a loud, long, low hacking cough much akin to the death rattle of a thousand Vietnamese sailors.

I am back at work today but for a reason I am yet to fathom. I might actually keel over at my desk, or so it feels.

Anyway - look on the bright side - only another 6 working days til I'm off for 10 WHOLE DAYS! Wheeeee!

Look, here's Archie, our Crimble tree! Isn't he bonny? Crimble is hurtling towards us at a rate of some knots, it's quite scary. I am all set, presents carefully researched, bought and wrapped as they have been for some weeks now - I am SO smug.

I do however have a couple of last minute secret santas at work that I need to get things made for, so I will have to do that tonite in between tidying up and trying not to slip into a Venos-induced coma.

A parcel of JOY arrived from America this afternoon from my cousin Anne in Cincinnati - 7 whole presents for me! I am so excited to open those.

Must go and cough up some more phlegm now :(

posted by Claire @ 12/14/2006 04:45:00 pm | 1 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Comments:

At 6:20 pm GMT, Blogger Alex M said...

Sounds like we've got the same thing. I've been off work the last couple of days, too. Tried to work from home for a while today, but my heart wasn't in it, and I went back to bed at about lunchtime. Bleurgh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant