e the blog o' moosh
 

Friday, December 22, 2006

My friend is Hungarian... I don't know why he is so angry.


io crimbo party
Originally uploaded by mooosh.
Good lord!

Last nite's crimbo party was quite an event! I think I was the only person there that managed to stay sober-ish apart from mar-c who very sensibly left almost immediately after dinner.

The scandal, the intrigue - it would mean nothing to you, but the component parts are:

3 homosexuals, one of which looked like an owl.

2 giant animal costumes - one cat, one penguin.

1 shed load of FREE alcohol.

I ended up at 2 am this morning in a room with around 20 assorted members of the company, including 3 directors refusing shots of tequila from the financial controller. I staggered to bed then, but the party was still raging at 5 am I hear.

Today the office is full of very tired and bedraggled souls - some heavy with regret and some just heavy with vomit-stains, I shouldn't wonder.

This will more than likely be my last post for some days now - so MERRY CRIMBLE!

posted by Claire @ 12/22/2006 12:52:00 pm | 2 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Comments:

At 1:59 pm GMT, Blogger Catherine Black said...

I like the sound of a wandering penguin. Rather sweet. Was he heading towards the North Pole?

 
At 2:15 pm GMT, Blogger Claire said...

no, he was heading towards the bar :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant