e the blog o' moosh
 

Thursday, December 07, 2006

The whole of Swindon was flooded.


Spam Fax
Originally uploaded by mooosh.

Dear trade service direct.

Thank you for your spam fax, the third one this morning! I am thrilled that you are in touch with your early-90's side sufficiently to provide this distraction in my otherwise dull day.

I am interested in the action trousers, however, I cannot fathom for the life of me why anyone would wish them NOT to have the excellent knee pads you have suggested as an add on.

I may wish to order 2 pairs, so if you could make some suggestions, I will consider my purchase carefully. I'd appreciate your early response what with Christmas coming up.

Many thanks

Claire Brown (Mrs)

posted by Claire @ 12/07/2006 01:12:00 pm | 1 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Comments:

At 5:52 pm GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about the action trousers, but I sure do fancy those knee pads. Bargain! x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant