e the blog o' moosh
 

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Born Free... as free as the wind blow... forever... born free...free to follow la la la


Four Sisters
Originally uploaded by Oldvidhead.
I found this photo randomly on flickr today.

It is making me ACHE for san francisco and pot stickers and cable cars and theo at the hotel and polite people. The smell of sea lions, the big hill up to fort mason, lori's, decent burgers and cheap clothes.

posted by Claire @ 2/20/2007 06:26:00 pm | 3 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Comments:

At 9:50 pm GMT, Blogger Supra Star said...

I pine for SF too :( Can we go back please?! x

 
At 9:24 am GMT, Blogger Catherine Black said...

I left my heart in San Fransico.....as the song goes! I've never been, but was obsessed with the 'Tales of the City' novels as a teenager. Always made me want to visit.

 
At 2:08 pm GMT, Blogger Claire said...

I LOVED those books also - I started re-reading them a few months ago but realised after number 2 that I didn't have them all anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant