e the blog o' moosh
 

Thursday, February 15, 2007

A small lesson for you: The bigger and richer the company, the easier they will fuck you over.

Yes, I know, it's been ages. Thank you to all my regular readers for shouting at me to post. I've been meaning to for ages but I've been very busy recently!

Things that have happened since I posted last (and that I may post more indepth about at a later date):

  • I won £250 of Virgin Megastore vouchers thanks to XFM.
  • I went to London and walked for a billion miles.
  • I was grilled by airport security and swabbed for explosives.
  • I, along with Jo, organised a rip-roaring success of a market.
  • I almost got another job, but stayed where I was.
  • I made a gazillion rejects.
  • I got very excited about the slew of orders on the Miso Funky website (it's not even Christmas!).
  • I visited Catherine's lovely house and loved it so much I am secretly plotting to bump her off and move in (it's a toss up between her and Tracey - I may kill them both and split my time between the 2).
  • I discovered that drying my jeans over the door makes them smell very strongly of curry.
  • I discovered that custard pancakes are the food of the gods.
  • I received a beautiful orchid from my husband.
  • I came to terms with the fact that the mean temperature of my office is -3c.
  • I fixed my mp3 player by randomly reinstalling software.


There are probably more notable things that happened in this time in the world, but these are the highlights for me. I've been keeping up to date with my year of moosh blog, in which I post a photo a day. HA! I say to all you doubters. I've not even cheated. Much.

So here is my solemn promise to try harder to keep up to date. Amen.

posted by Claire @ 2/15/2007 04:48:00 pm | 3 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Comments:

At 5:15 pm GMT, Blogger Catherine Black said...

Why thank you! But NO! I am having Tracey's house. You can take mine when I move into hers....

 
At 5:38 pm GMT, Blogger Claire said...

hmm, perhaps we could tag team to bump her off and then timeshare? hell, it's big enough for all of us!

 
At 6:34 pm GMT, Blogger Squirmy Popple said...

When I dry my towel over the door it smells like onions. There's something odd going on in these Maryhill flats...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant