e the blog o' moosh
 

Friday, February 16, 2007

There's that twat who looks like Lou Bega.

As I lay in bed this morning at 3.32 am, wondering why once again I could not just have ONE night of uninterrupted sleep, a thought occurred to me.

What is the difference between a truck and a lorry? I could not quite make up my mind.

Wikipedia, of course, has the answer.

But I am still bemused as to why it would be a pick-up truck. Any ideas?

posted by Claire @ 2/16/2007 01:43:00 pm | 0 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant