e the blog o' moosh
 

Monday, February 26, 2007

This'll knock you out. It's anti-hystamine.


Sponge Cake 25/02/07
Originally uploaded by suprastar.
How could I have forgotten the most exciting thing to have happened this weekend?! Lovely Lee made me a cake to cheer me up, after I mentioned that I woud like to retire to bed and eat cake. And that is exactly what I did :)

It was a marvellous cake - and the best thing about it is that there is some left for tea tonite!

posted by Claire @ 2/26/2007 06:32:00 pm | 3 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Comments:

At 9:03 am GMT, Blogger Jo said...

did you eat it in quarters? as is photographed?? that's what everyone should do when they're ill... or not.

 
At 9:59 am GMT, Blogger Claire said...

No, I'm afraid it was very dignified 8ths. I did have 2 bits though :)

 
At 2:51 pm GMT, Blogger Supra Star said...

and then another 2 bits...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant