e the blog o' moosh
 

Friday, February 16, 2007

To be honest, I have a hard time believing you when you talk with that accent.

It's my birthday soon! Woooo! Without wanting to sound like I am demanding presents, there is a very small list of things I can think of that I'd like. People always ask and I can never think, so here's my ideas:

a cute bento box
Bare Minerals Foundation
Skin Revver Upper Moisturiser

flickr pro account renewal - Thanks Lee - I can remove this from my wish list now :)

If all else fails, US dollars are always appreciated! Yes, there we have it, I've put it out there - if you're unimaginative, give cash!

I also issue a heartfelt plea for everyone else to be honest about what they'd like to receive at birthdays etc! That way you'll get something you want and the gift-er will be pleased to have given you something useful, instead of ANOTHER gift voucher!

There is also always, as mar-c pointed out, the amazon wishlist.

posted by Claire @ 2/16/2007 01:49:00 pm | 0 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant