e the blog o' moosh
 

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Is that how you get your jollies?

I am not one to claim my ideas are original, so I am not even going to pretend I thought of this all by myself. But I thought I would share some of the blogs/sites I read/visit on a regular basis in order to spread the joy but that I just don't have room for in the links section.

This will be a no doubt infrequent series, but first up are:

Overheard in the Office

I read this every day waiting for my work to appear. It's a sister site to Overheard in New York, over there in the links. There's also a beach version, which yesterday contained possibly my most favourite quote ever:

Fat lady screaming: Taneesha! Homegirl, get yo' ass in here and see this! There be more sand up in my vah-jay-jay than the Saharia desert!

--Dressing room, Montego Bay, Jamaica

I Did Not Know That Yesterday

If, like me, you are the sort of person who could happily spend several hours engrossed in random articles on Wikipedia, this is a daily dose of random factoids that you might find interesting. I have only just discovered this one, but it has been brightening up my afternoon no end this week.


My Paper Crane

I just love Heidi Kenney's work. Her big-eyed donuts are really something else. Go see for yourself. I like to read her blog and imagine that I was a full time craftstress. Maybe one day!

If anyone has any new blogs/sites to suggest, please let me know!

posted by Claire @ 3/06/2007 06:05:00 pm | 3 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Comments:

At 8:34 am GMT, Blogger Gwen said...

These are excellent sites. I have bopokmarked them for future reference.

Thanks

 
At 8:35 am GMT, Blogger Gwen said...

Sorry that should have been bookmarked. It's too early in the morning!

 
At 12:21 pm GMT, Blogger Claire said...

i am not even functioning correctly now at lunchtime, so you did well at 830! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant