e the blog o' moosh
 

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Remember that Shaman song? Love, sex intelligence? It was so shit.

There is so much going on, I haven't time to blog proper.

Here's some things to look at with your eyes until I get round to it:

Adopt A Squid

These are quite the most exquisite things I've seen in a while. Benedict is 15 foot tall! The website is the one from my dreams.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/6470621.stm

What a bizarre looking man. I would not pay him for sex. Neither would you, I'm sure.

http://www.sttheresatextile.com/

Cincinnati fabric shop I hope to visit to pick up some of the mexican oilcloths.

http://www.supastarr.com

Members of the Cincinnati Craft Mafia and purveyors of fine garments - and very nice people to boot. They did not call me a psycho when I randomly emailed them to ask about crafty things to see in Cincy.


Things I don't understand

  • Fun Lovin Criminals and their continued popularity, despite only having had one semi-decent tune ever.
  • Lollipop ladies and how they get away with letting adults cross the road with no kids.
  • Rude people and why they can't just be nice.
  • Mortgages and how they work. Lee and I worked out that if we pay back what we borrowed, we should be clear in 12.5 years. So why do we have to pay for 25 years?
  • How ships stay afloat when they're so heavy? Why don't they sink?
  • Why i am wide awake the instant i switch off the light every night. It drives Lee mad.

posted by Claire @ 3/21/2007 05:34:00 pm | 4 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Comments:

At 8:01 pm GMT, Blogger Supra Star said...

yes, yes it does! :P x

 
At 2:19 pm GMT, Blogger Squirmy Popple said...

That is the scariest man I've ever seen.

 
At 8:19 pm GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Benedicts are tall, I can attest to this.
stellaxxx

 
At 7:59 am GMT, Blogger Gwen said...

May I suggest reading a good book before you go to sleep. It will guarantee many wonderful sleep filled nights. You may even find yourself dropping off with book in hand. Any good comedy would be my books of choice. As to your other non understandings - me neither :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant