e the blog o' moosh
 

Friday, June 22, 2007

I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss school sooooo much.


This is an appeal to you all. Please click here and sign a very important petition in support of a cause that is close to all of our hearts.

Yes, that's right - bring back the Crystal Maze! I LOVE this show. It's currently being rerun on Challenge at 6pm weekdays, so Lee and I have been racing home to watch it, shouting "get the crystal!" and "just leave him in there, he's a fanny!" at regular intervals.

For the uninitiated, here are some links to more info on the show:



About the show
Games on the show
Supposedly the only crystal maze in existence today! Let's go!

Richard O'Brien was by far the better presenter, in my opinion. Tune in to Challenge to have a look today!

posted by Claire @ 6/22/2007 04:24:00 pm | 0 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant