e the blog o' moosh
 

Monday, June 04, 2007

It's easy putting your vest on back to front.

Inspired by mar-c, here is my very own list of procrastination techniques:

  • Opening my tins of buttons, taking some out and then putting them away again
  • Flicking thru Sky TV's kabillion channels to check that CSI isn't on somewhere
  • Looking at my Flickr contacts contacts to see if I've missed anyone interesting
  • Checking my RSS feeds every 13 seconds
  • Clicking the random article button on wikipedia and stocking up on random facts
  • Taking out fabric, looking at it and then putting it away again
  • Picking the fluff out of my hairbrush
  • Reorganising the things on my desk
  • Deleting old text messages
  • Checking my Yahoo mail every 3 minutes
  • Thinking of all the things I would do when I win the lottery
  • Mentally composing strongly worded letters to the council
There are many more but these are all I can think of right now.

posted by Claire @ 6/04/2007 03:32:00 pm | 0 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant