e the blog o' moosh
 

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

It's got those pop-pop studs instead of proper buttons.

A quick round up on some new sites I have been reading.

www.tokyojazzpanda.co.uk

Please buy me things from here!

Discovered this today quite by accident and spent the best part of an hour with mar-c on msn going WOW at most of the things for sale! It is a real treasure trove of kawaii things and it is probably just as well I am so skint or I would have happily bought one of just about everything!

Note to friends - don't buy anything from here, because all my birthday and christmas gifts to you will be coming from here from now on!

A crafting bridge too far ...

Personally, I am finding this just a step across the line. Each to their own and all that, but this gives me the dry boak.

Rantings of a mad woman?

I just find this blog hilarious. I like blogs that are written in the manner that someone speaks and this person is just clearly deranged.

posted by Claire @ 6/06/2007 03:21:00 pm | 2 comments |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Comments:

At 10:57 am GMT, Blogger Gwen said...

As much as I really don't need any new blogs to visit I really liked Mrs Belmont's and may view again in the future.

Cheers

 
At 1:23 pm GMT, Blogger Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Thanks for introducing me to Mrs Belmont - it's a hoot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

prettycraftythings - a monthly craft bazaar for indie designers and renegade crafters

The Softie Awards

Crafty Blogs

Scottish Blogs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Powered by Blogger

design by marceline smith at diskant